Given that all companies want to sell, and access to the end customer is becoming increasingly difficult, direct marketing becomes more important, providing a wide range of channels through which the customer can be informed and ultimately convinced to buy. MD has evolved considerably, exceeding the limits of its roots which are in the sale by mail. It is true, sales volume is the most common indicator for measuring the „success”, but the modern marketing focuses also on „non-monetary” values.
The direct and personalized character of MD, gives traders the opportunity to establish closer relations with customers. On the other hand only several integrated methods of information has led to a richer and more comprehensive communication.
How to efficiently and profitably use the new communication methods?
The direct marketing has the answer as ”it has the expertise and the technologies that offers the opportunity to return to the person to person relationship, to reproduce the personal relationship developed between seller and customer”.
MD recent evolution occurred in the sphere of non-traditional categories of companies, i.e of those who issue credit cards, banks, investment companies, insurance companies, tourism, telecommunications, airlines, automobile, charities associations, have completed those charities selling certain goods. Even the persons having stores and shopping centers, have turned to MD to bring their customers closer. Many entrepreneurs do not realize the value that MD brings to their business, failling to pass the barrier of the conventional marketing methods. But the direct marketing is an attitude to the consumer: is the “target”, the “relationship”, the database marketing, from person to person, integrated.
All these have the followings in common:
- The ability to reach a specific audience;
- Create or strengthen the links with the customers;
- Immediate change of the consumer behavior;
- Tracking, recording, analysing and data preservation, in a consumer behavior database, in order to recover and use it afterwards;
- Interactivity: the company’s communication with its customers becomes dialogue;
- Using combined methods of communication (marketing mix) is more effective;
- Tracking, recording and processing the data, allow identifying the best tools for your business success and shows clearly the benefits of your investment;
- Introducing and preserving all the information in a database of clients and / or prospects, their purchases and behavior, allow the grouping, the segmentation, the identification and then their ustilization, so that the future campaigns become more effective.
VENRO gives extra value to your business
The measure of customer’s value:
Creating the relationship marketing:
The utilization of the appropriate tools to establish personal relationships with the client based on which companies are able to focus their actions on individual customer needs and desires, means:
- marketing from person to person by direct interaction with the customer
- direct marketing, i.e the applying in case of a certain customer, of a mass actions strictly individualized for the respective client category
- Integrated communication: the promotion by mail, telephone, catalog, e-mail, sms, leads generation, are ideal for a coherent marketing plan if associated with advertising, branding, sales promotion by classical methods, public relations and generating a marketing mix of highly effective.